Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11: NKJV)
As we're getting ready to take part in the 2nd Edition of the Let there be Challenge, the Lord is inviting us to partner with Him from a place of faith, prayer and fasting to see supernatural, extraordinary results in our lives.
Faith is the foundation of the Let there be Challenge.
Faith is the driving force behind commanding and calling forth the supernatural results that you expect to see as you partner with the Holy Spirit during the challenge.
To have faith means:
• with God nothing is impossible (Mathew 19:26, Mark 10:27)
• nothing is too hard for the Lord (Jeremiah 32: 17)
• you rest in the assurance that the Lord’s purpose and cannot be thwarted (Job 42:2)
• you have great confidence in the Lord’s promises and oath to you which are unchangeable because it impossible for Him to lie (Hebrews 6:18, Numbers 23:19, Psalm 138:2)
Your faith comes alive through the power of fervent, effective prayer (James 5:16).
Over the next coming 40 day cycle, we're taking it a notch higher!
Dedicate yourself to spend time with the Lord in the secret place and even fast if possible. When you mean business with God, He will mean business with you.
It’s not a coincidence that we begin the challenge in November. In this 11th hour, the Lord is getting ready to orchestrate great turnarounds, transfer resources and grant access.
We're going to pray prayers daily that will command the spirit realm to respond.
Pray these points to help you activate your faith during the challenge:
1. Ask the Lord to increase your faith -Luke 17:5
2. Ask the Lord to reward your diligent seek of Him (Hebrew 11:6)
3. Declare that your faith is moving mountains (Matthew 17:20)
4. Declare that as you go before the Lord to ask, you receive by faith (Matthew 21:22)
5. Declare that whatever you ask in prayer, you believe that you have received it, and it is yours. (Mark 11:24)
6. Declare that God is able to do the exceedingly, abundantly above all that you ask or imagine in your life (Ephesians 3:20)
7. Declare that the things you decree during this challenge shall be established (Job 22:28)
Before this challenge ends, you will receive dreams, visions, blue prints that will help you navigate 2024 and beyond.
You will see the manifestation of prophetic words and the Lord’s promises.
You will get the victory and see the restoration you've been contending for before we close out 2023.