Earlier in the year, during my quiet time with the Lord, I asked Him to give me insight into the vision for 2023. I expected to receive new instructions. But instead, He drew my attention to Exodus 1, which provides us with an account of how life was for the Israelites in Egypt after Joseph’s death.
I admit that at first, I didn’t immediately see the connection. However, as I tarried in His presence, the Holy Spirit revealed six powerful decrees to make when praying over the vision/blueprint that the Lord had given me, as derived from Exodus 1.
Job 22:28 (KJV): Thou shalt decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
1. The vision that the Lord gives me shall (or has given me shall) be birthed fast because He shall deal well with me by making me lively, vigorous and empowering me like the Hebrew women. (Exodus 1:19)
2. No plan of the enemy to thwart this vision shall prosper. The enemy shall not get close to it. I shall beat the enemy by executing it so fast before he even has a chance to form or conjure up any weapon. (Exodus 1:19)
3. Father, cause me to wax strong and make me powerful. (Exodus 1:20)
4. Father, cause me to occupy the land, acquire property, become fruitful and multiply. (Genesis 47:27 & Exodus 1:20)
5. The Lord will surround me with shrewd midwives (people) who will help me as I birth the vision. They will come against any plans of the enemy because they are strong intercessors. They will not work to bring me down or against me because they fear God and they will defend the vision of the Lord when the accuser tries to distract or derail God’s plan. (Exodus 1:15-17)
6. The Lord will send me divine assistance in the form of angel armies and provision as I execute the vision. The angels encamp around me and are helping to bring His plan to fruition and prophecies concerning me to pass (Psalm 34:7-9)
In this season, I pray that you will be blessed as you make these decrees over the vision and blueprints that God has laid in your hearts.